The Grange, Monmouth, hosted the fourth Welsh qualifier for the Welsh Junior Championships on Saturday 15 November. This was a six-round event, with players scoring four or more qualifying for the 'championship' section of the finals.
- In the under 12s, Emily Wang and Neya Govindaraj shared first place on 5/6, with Daniel Jaberansari coming third with 3.5/6.
- In the under 11s, Neil Stevenson won with a score of 5/6, and joint second was shared between Rishi Choudhuri and Nayana Kalavala on 4.5/6. Qualifying for the championships with a score of 4/6 were Dylan Meek, Hiya Ray, Jack Warner and Karam Abdul-Hamed.
- The joint winners of the under 10s were Ethan Chung and Anna Bolye with 5/6. Third place went to Harrison Postans with 4.5/6. Qualifying for the championships with a score of 4/6 were Hugo Russell, Cameron Harris, Bindu Doddi and Charlie Davies.
- Winner of the under 9s was Nye Bradfield with 6/6. Toby Davies came second with 5/6, and Sridatta Dantu came third on 4.5/6. Qualifying for the championships with a score of 4/6 were Oliver Sapsford and Benjamin Holley.
- The winner of the under 8s was Akshara Nagaruru with 5.5/6, followed by Rajan Randeva with 5/6. Five players shared third place with a score of 3.5/6: Vedant Lutchman Singh, Rhys Davies, Samuel Thomas, Xanthe Harris and Fay Russell.